Singapore Eats

[Eat][bleft]

Travel Highlights

[Travel][bsummary]

Delicious Recipes

[Home-cooked][twocolumns]

Guides

[Guides][bleft]

Mezza 9 Champagne Brunch Buffet


Oh my gosh, I was delirious with joy when I entered the classy Mezza 9. I could not wait to
sip my bubbling champagne and feast on the succulent seafood. I am not exaggerating but the whole place was filled with mostly Caucasians.

Fresh Sashimi
The sashimi served was of high quality - extremely fresh and sweet. The salmon belly sashimi literally melted in my mouth. Truly Oishi!

Lobsters
The lobster flesh was succulent. Don't forget to dip it in the yellow saffron sauce. Great compliment! The crab meat was fresh and sweet.
Fresh Oysters


Plump and juicy oysters

Freshly opened on the spot
Frozen Margarita
Cocktails such as Frozen Margarita are included in the buffet.

Unlimited champagne, wine, beer
Roasted Pork Belly, Lamb shoulder, Wagyu Rump


Braised short ribs were very tender.

Truffle Egg Potato and Spinach

Blue Swimmer Crab Fried Rice

Blue Swimmer Crab Fried Rice was so delicious that I had a second helping.


Desserts
A variety of beautiful mouth-watering desserts
Desserts made with love and of quality
Waited very long for the banana chocolate crepe!
Banana Chocolate Crepe

Will I be back? Definitely - when I am in the mood for succulent lobsters, endless champagne and a desire to spend some money. What a joyful brunch! 

Grand Hyatt 
10 Scotts Road
Sunday Champagne Brunch Buffet
$162 per person inclusive of tax for unlimited alcoholic drinks






No comments:

Featured Video